To and From the Airport:
Airport transportation is being provided by
the UNC-CH Academic Affairs Libraries.
- Please let us know your arrival and departure information
either on the registration form or by sending an email to
- If you choose not to arrange your own transportation to and
from the airport, you will be driven by a SEMLA LAC person to the
hotel on Thursday (or to the Opening Reception if you arrive after it's
begun and you prefer this)
- We will contact you individually to arrange pick-up times.
You may be asked to wait at the terminal until additional conference
goers have arrived.
Two 12-person university vans will be used for transportation to and from the hotel.
- On Thursday, the vans will take you from the hotel to the opening reception
and back. Details will be provided at the reception.
- On Friday morning, the vans will take you from the hotel to Wilson Library
on the UNC-CH campus. Following the sessions, you will be offered a ride back to the hotel.
- On Friday evening, you will be able to ride in a van to the restaurant and
back to the hotel.
- On Saturday morning, the vans will take you to Lilly Library at Duke
University and back to the hotel after the close of the conference, and then to the airport.
If possible, please schedule your return flight for 4pm or later on Saturday in order to
allow enough time.
See Travel Information for driving directions to our various venues.