Here are guidelines for those of you who are driving to the
SEMLA Conference and parking on campus.
- The Indian Mounds parking lot will have spaces open for you to park.
- Directions to the Indian Mound lot from the hotel are found
- Directions to the Indian Mound lot from I-10 are found
- Access to the parking lot will be available from 8-9:30am ONLY.
- The parking attendant will check for your name on a list of SEMLA attendees and the attendant
will open the gate for you to park.
- AS YOU ENTER THE FIRST PART OF THE PARKING LOT, YOU WILL BE FACING THE BACK SIDE OF THE HILL
MEMORIAL LIBRARY. After parking, walk to the front of this building and you will have arrived!
- If you come later than 9:30,
you will need to stop at the Visitor's Information Center on the corner of Dalrymple Drive
and Highland Road. You'll be given a visitor's parking permit and they will advise on parking
Main Conference Page